Choose UX&UI that
We work with data, analize facts, and validate hypotheses to create UX that effectively connects your business goals with needs of your customers
Do you prefer building on facts
or on imagination?
User Experience is not the way
you see your product.
It is how
see your product
Before we tell you how to get to your destination, we'll look at where we're starting from and, most importantly, ask you why you want to get there.
- UX audit
- GA & Hotjar analysis
- Discovery workshops
Do you prefer
or random ideas
User Experience is not
an idea out of the blue.
They are precise
We will understand your business needs, understand the needs of your customers, map them and look for common points. We will define what exactly your digital product should be like and what value it will provide
- UX workshops
- UX strategy
- UX Design
Do you prefer pretty pictures
or functional solutions?
User Experience is not about
It is about
that are functional.
Intuitive interface dressed up in appropriate graphic design is a tool through which customers act as you expect them to.
- UI Design
- Design Systems
- Creative Design
- Brand Design
You prefer to guess what works
or check it before?
User Experience is not
about design assumptions
It is verified
Testing the prototype with real users not only minimizes the risk, but also allows to create a product that will really create value.
- Tests with users
- A/B tests
Get User Experience
Loyal customers and effective
sales thanks to the mobile app
- +30% ticket sales
- 100k downloads
- +70% Improvement of loyalty program efficiency
Modern interior design
portal that sales
- 30k products
- 2k collections
- 3x increase in
We do not move pixels. We are a team
of UX & Design experts
at Infinity Group
We know how to design digital products to support your business results. We form a team of 10 experienced UX, UI and Creative Designers.
We work in different models and we respond to specific needs.
- Project-based If you have a complex project to complete within a specific timeframe.
- UX on Demand If you need a specific part of the work, e.g. UX audit, research, mockups, graphic design or just consulting.
- Plug&Play If you want to strengthen your own UX&UI capabilities. We will support your team with a specific package of hours that you can freely use.
the project together.
- The administrator of your personal data is Infinity Group Sp. z o.o., Składowa st. 12, 15-399 Białystok, phone +48 85 652 09 20, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In matters regarding the protection of personal data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer. Contact is possible via e-mail at email@example.com or via traditional correspondence sent to the address of our office with the note "GDPR".
- Your personal data will be processed:
a. for correspondence - the legal basis for processing is Art. 6 clause 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation, our legitimate interest is correspondence;
b. for archival purposes - the legal basis is Art. 6 clause 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation; our legitimate interest is to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
c. for possible determination, investigation or defense against claims
- the legal basis for processing is art. 6 clause 1 letter f; our legitimate interest is to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
- Your personal data may be disclosed to our contractors and subcontractors, in connection with the implementation of obligations arising from contracts concluded with them to the extent that is necessary for the implementation of our services.
- Your personal data will be processed no longer than necessary, i.e. for the period necessary to enforce claims or until the expiry thereof.
- You have the right to:
a. request access to personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing;
b. object to the processing of personal data;
c. transfer of personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing your data is voluntary, but necessary to correspond with us.